Sunday, September 16, 2012

Getting to know Cassie

Next in our series of Getting to know is Cassie, our chapter treasurer.

Collegiate Chapter and Year Initiated: Grand Valley State University Lambda Eta Fall 2000
 
Most Memorable AOII Moment: My preference during recruitment.  When I went through that I knew I was an AOII and couldn't wait to join the amazing group of women.
 
What Does AOII mean to you: Sisters wherever you are.  Knowing that wherever you go you will always have a family
 
Family: Husband, Jason Price (OX) Legacy Anna Price (almost 2) Plus 2 dogs and 2 cats
 
Interests/Hobbies/Talents: Reading, attempting to be crafty, but I have no known talents
Occupation: Stay-at-home-mom and a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts. (Blogger side note, Cassie's true talent is the photos she takes of her pets and daughter Anna, they are amazing... see a few below!)
 
My Dream Vacation would be: Relaxing on a beach with an endless supply of fruity drinks and chocolate
 
My super power is: organization
 
My greatest achievement has been: Managing to stay somewhat sane while being married to an airman and moving across the country and raising a family away from Michigan where our families are.
 
Something that no one knows about me is: I'm terrified of birds (I don't think anyone here knows that)
 
My favorite food is: chocolate, cheese and diet coke (But not together)
 
The 3 things I would want if I was stranded on a desert island are... an endless supply of books, a comfy bed, and diet coke.  
 
My secret crush is... Bruce Willis 
 
Our next sister will be Beth Diehl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment