Sunday, December 23, 2012

Getting to Know Kara


Meet our Secretary – Kara Kenny
Collegiate Chapter & Year Initiated Lambda Eta 2005

Most Memorable AOII Moment… The night I got my bid. My new sisters came to my dorm, waited in the lobby and sang AOII songs to us (a friend that lived across the hall got a bid too). It was magical.

What does AOII mean to you… Having a sister and a friend anywhere I go.

Family (IIOA, Legacies, etc) My husband Mike (Sigma Pi) and our newest fuzzy addition – our dog Stella.

Interests/ Hobbies/ Talents… I LOVE Disney, crafting, and planning (I make lists for lists), and Disney half marathons.

Occupation… I work at the corporate office for Winchell’s Pub & Grill, Jackpot Joanie’s and Gin Mill – doing a little bit of everything!

My dream vacation would be…. Somewhere exotic and tropical with my family.

My super power is… My Disney knowledge… I can make nearly anything have a Disney connection!

My greatest achievement has been… Running the Tinkerbell half marathon alone, my husband had trained to run with me, but was unable to attend. I drove, ran and went to Disneyland all on my own. It was exhilarating.

Something that no one knows about me is … I can’t do butterfly stretches… my knees/legs go right to the ground. No stretching for me!

My favorite food is … Chocolate, no doubt.

The 3 things I would want if I was stranded on a desert island are … My husband, our dog, and computer with internet (to order food and wine!)

My secret crush is …  Adam Levine

Up next will be Crystal Quibell! 

No comments:

Post a Comment