Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Ritual

On April 26 we had our annual ritual meeting, once again Tamara was kind enough to open up her house to us. 

Ritual this year was a little different as new officers were installed, nearly every position we have welcomed a new sister. I am beyond thrilled that so many women are stepping up & taking positions with our alum chapter.
 
In addition to ritual & welcoming new officers -  AOII Foundation Ambassador & newly appointed HR Committee Chair Dana Moreland joined us. Dana not only participated in ritual with us but educated us all on AOII Foundation & other ways to get involved & give back.

It was a day full of sisterhood! Ritual has always held a special place in my heart, it refreshes me & brings me back to the values & ideals I have in common with so many other women. It reminds me exactly why I decided to join Alpha Omicron Pi.

No comments:

Post a Comment