Friday, May 16, 2014

Get to Know your Sister Round 2 - Part 4


Name – Stephanie Garcia-Vause
Collegiate Chapter & Year Initiated – Sigma 1989
Which Founder do you identify with most & why – Elizabeth Heywood Wyman – anytime someone asks for help I’m willing to assist. I usually have a more quiet demeanor, try to sympathize and understand people. I also spend time volunteering and giving back to the community, most recently serving on the Boys & Girls Club Board of Directors.  






Name – Tia Solis
Collegiate Chapter & Year Initiated – Upsilon Lambda Fall 2008
Which Founder do you identify with most & why – Elizabeth Heywood Wyman, because she was kind spending time helping others which is what I plan to do moving forward with my new career.











Name – Barbara Lagoe
Collegiate Chapter & Year Initiated – Lambda Tau 1997
Which Founder do you identify with most & why – Elizabeth Heywood Wyman – I love educating and helping other. I also can be quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment