Monday, April 22, 2013

Getting to Know Debra

Let's get to know Debra Gallo....

Collegiate Chapter & Year Initiated... Omega 1974

Most Memorable AOII Moment… Outstanding Pledge

What does AOII mean to you… Friendship and Service

Family (IIOA, Legacies, etc)… Daughter – Tandra Parks; Son- Troy Gallo; 3 grandchildren: Elijah, Alivia and Noah

Interests/ Hobbies/ Talents… Volunteerism

Occupation… Director of Government & State Regulatory Affairs for Southwest Gas Corporation
My dream vacation would be…. Italy

My super power is… Being direct

My greatest achievement has been… My children
Something that no one knows about me is …  I’m much kinder than it sometimes appears

My favorite food is … Foot long hot dogs

The 3 things I would want if I was stranded on a desert island are … Have no idea!

My secret crush is …  Don’t have one

Up next is Barbara Lagoe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment